JCB Prize draw
1st October 2018
Terms & Conditions
· This prize draw (“the Prize Draw”) is a chance to win one of three Thomas Cook holiday vouchers available, each to the value of £3,000 (“the Vouchers”).
· The Prize Draw begins on 1st October 2018 and closes on 31st December 2018 (the “Closing Date”) (this period being the “Qualifying Period”).
· To qualify to enter the Prize Draw a minimum of a £150 worth of JCB aftermarket parts and consumables (with an official JCB part number) (“Parts) is required to be purchased during the Qualifying Period from a participating authorised JCB agricultural dealer in the UK (not including Northern Ireland/Eire) in one single transaction. The Parts can be purchased as part of an over the counter Parts transaction only or Parts purchased as part of a machine service transaction, provided that the threshold value is met in one single transaction.
· Owner-operators or organisations will receive one entry for spending between £150 and £249, two entries for spending between £250 and £349 and three entries for spending £350 or more during the Qualifying Period to a maximum of 20 entries per owner-operator or organisation.
Each entry will be placed into a regional draw (Northern territory, Central region and Southern territory each as determined by JCB), with the regional draw in which your entry will be placed to be determined by reference to the JCB dealer from whom you purchased the Parts.
· One winner will be drawn at random from each of the three regional draws. The winners will be drawn on 30th January 2019 and the Winners will be announced on 31st January 2019.
· The winners will be notified by email (in the case of an organization winner this shall be both to the nominated contact and a director). Those individuals undertaking the procurement on behalf of an organization note that it is the organization that shall receive the entries. Accordingly, if the winner is an organization it is for that business to determine the individuals who are to receive the Vouchers.
· JCB reserves the right to re-draw the prize for each regional draw if the winner for that region cannot be contacted within a reasonable period of time (which shall be in JCB’s sole discretion).
· Prizes are awarded ‘as is’ with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied.
· The Vouchers are subject to Thomas Cook’s terms and conditions.
· There is no cash alternative to the Vouchers and they are non-transferable and non-refundable in whole or in part.
· The Vouchers must be redeemed within two (2) years of the date printed on the Vouchers.
· The winner and travelling companions are solely responsible for their own travel arrangements including but not limited to any passports, visas, insurance, spending money and any other additional travel costs or expenses.
General Terms and Conditions
· The Prize Draw is open to individuals aged 18 years or over other than employees of the JCB Group, the Bamford Holdings Group and/or their families.
· Entries into the Prize Draw through agents or third parties will be invalid.
· As the promoter of the Prize Draw, JCB reserves the right to withdraw or change the terms of the Prize Draw without prior notice.
· JCB does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failure of any kind, which may affect the sending, request or processing of your entry.
· JCB will use each winner’s and each entrant’s personal details for the purpose of administering this Prize Draw, including prize fulfilment and announcing winners.
· Entrants accept that, if they win, JCB will have the right to use their name and country of residence for the purposes of announcing the winner. The winner may be required to participate in reasonable publicity relating to the Prize Draw.
· By deciding to enter into the Prize Draw you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and acknowledge and agree that JCB shall not be responsible for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant resulting from entering this Prize Draw.
· The decision of JCB is final and binding in all matters relating to this Prize Draw and no correspondence will be entered into.
· The Prize Draw shall be governed by the Laws of England and Wales
· The Prize Draw is organized and promoted by JCB Service whose registered office is at Lakeside Works, Rocester, Uttoxeter, Staffordshire ST14 5JP (please do not send entries to this address).
· Any queries regarding the Prize Draw should be sent to Alex Stewart, JCB World Headquarters, Lakeside Works, Rocester, Uttoxeter, Staffordshire, ST14 5JP. The prize winners’ name and county only (no further details will be provided) may be obtained by written request by sending a self-addressed envelope to the Prize Draw address up to 30 days after the Closing Date.
· These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales, Any disputes arising under or in connection with them shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.<< Back to News & Offers