Have your machine serviced or take out a Service Contract throughout January, February or March 2019 and get entered into a prize draw to win tickets to an ultimate race experience.
1. The Prize Draw is a chance to win (a) first prize of two tickets (winner and guest) to the Spanish Formula 1 GP together with flights and four nights of accommodation (flying out on 9 May 2019 and returning 12 May 2019).
2. For the first prize, the flight shall be economy class, flying out from any of Birmingham, Manchester or London airports with both the airline and accommodation chosen by JCB. Transfers to the airport are not covered. No food or other spending money is included. One of the travelers must be at least 18 years of age (travelling as guardian of any younger traveler) and proof of age will be required. Travel and attendance is also subject to travel permissions being obtained (for example, necessary visas). Copies of passports for all travelers will need to be presented to JCB within two (2) weeks of notification of success, failing which JCB may redraw the Prize Draw.
3. The Prize Draw period begins on 1st January 2019 and will be open for entries up to 31st March 2019 (“Qualifying Period”). Late entries will not be accepted.
4. To qualify to enter the JCB Quarterly Prize Draw either (a) your JCB machine must have been serviced; or (b) you must have purchased / taken out a minimum of a twelve month Service Contract purchased during the Qualifying Period from a participating authorised JCB dealer in the UK (excluding Northern Ireland) (each a “Qualifying Purchase”). All entrants must be resident of UK (excluding Northern Ireland) only.
5. Owner-operators or organisations will receive entries into the prize draw as follows:-
Completion of one machine service 1 entry
Purchase of Service Contract:
1 year Contract 2 entries
2 year Contract 3 entries
3 year Contract 4 entries
4 year Contract 5 entries
5 year Contract 6 entries
subject to a maximum entry per owner-operator or organisation of 12 entries in total across all Qualifying Purchases.
6. The winners will be drawn at random as soon as reasonably practical following the end of the Qualifying Period.
7. The winner will be notified by telephone (in the case of an organization winner this shall be both to the nominated contact and a director). Those individuals undertaking the procurement on behalf of an organization note that it is the organization that shall receive the entries. Accordingly, if the winner is an organization it is for that business to determine the individuals who are to attend.
8. JCB reserves the right to re-draw the prize if the winner cannot be contacted within fourteen (14) days or fail to produce copy passports within fourteen (14) days following contact or, in the case of the first prize, if the travelers are unable to obtain necessary travel permissions in a suitably reasonable time (as determined by JCB at its discretion). Amendments to any booking details once confirmed will be at the expense of the winner.
9. Prizes are awarded ‘as is’ with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied. No substitution or transfer is permitted, the prizes are non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative to any of the prizes.
10. The competition is not open to anyone associated with JCB or any associated companies or any authorised dealers or their staff.
11. JCB’s decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. Entrants accept that, if they win, JCB will have the right to use their name and country of residence for the purposes of announcing the winner (s). The winner(s) may be required to participate in reasonable publicity relating to the Prize Draw.
13. As the promoter of the Prize Draw, JCB reserves the right to withdraw or change the terms of the Prize Draw including theprize without prior notice.
15. By deciding to enter into the Prize Draw you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and acknowledge and agree that JCB shall not be responsible for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant resulting from entering this promotion.
16. The Prize Draw is organized and promoted by JCB Service whose registered office is at Lakeside Works, Rocester, Uttoxeter, Staffordshire ST14 5JP (please do not send entries to this address).
17. Any queries regarding the Prize Draw should be sent to Alex Stewart, JCB World Headquarters, Lakeside Works, Rocester, Uttoxeter, Staffordshire, ST14 5JP. The prize winners’ name only (no further details will be provided) may be obtained by written request by sending a self-addressed envelope to the Prize Draw address up to 30 days after the expiry of the Qualifying Period.
18. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising under or in connection with them shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
SIMPLY GIVE US A CALL ON:
+44 (0)1262 470221
+44 (0)1757 249799