We are looking for a Service Manager to manage a team of 10 technicians at our Riccall depot.
Health and Safety:
The job holder is responsible for carrying out all aspects of their role in line with the quality standards expected by the Company. Should you become aware of a quality defect or quality issue, you must immediately report it to the Aftersales Director or another Director.
We're a long-established, family-run business employing around 65 talented individuals. If you're interested in becoming part of the team, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a brief covering letter or email stating why you're interested in the role and the reason(s) you'd be suitable.
Primarily daily duties will include servicing, repairing, fault-finding and diagnostics both from our workshop and on site. The successful applicant will preferably have technical experience working with agricultural machinery and would ideally be qualified to level three in Land Based Engineering or equivalent. However, we welcome applications from technicians who have worked on similar equipment with transferable skills, providing the applicant is able to deliver high quality standards of workmanship and adaptable enough to learn. So if you don't currently have agricultural experience but have a thorough understanding of engines, hydraulics and other mechanical applications we'd love to hear from you.
Essential Skills, Duties & Qualifications:
All applicants must be able to service and repair agricultural equipment both on farm, and in our fully equipped workshop. We expect all of our technicians to be meticulous and self-motivated. The successful candidate will need to demonstrate drive and ambition, have excellent communication skills at all levels along with the ability to work alone and as part of a team. In return we offer a competitive remuneration package which will be negotiable depending upon experience and additional benefits. Product training will be provided where necessary.
We're a long-established, family-run business employing around 60 talented individuals. If you're interested in becoming part of this team, please email your CV to email@example.com along with a brief covering letter or email stating why you're interested in the role and the reason(s) you'd be suitable. There is no fixed closing date for this position so if you are interested please get in touch as soon as possible.
We are looking for a dynamic individual to join our small but busy Parts team at Foxholes.
In the role of Parts Sales Advisor, you would be responsible for ensuring that you provide parts to whoever requests them - be it customers or Service Technicians - in line with training and Company policy.
We are looking for somebody with experience within a Parts department (other industries very welcome) but we would consider taking on somebody with less experience if they have the right personal qualities and attitude with a view to enrolling them on an apprenticeship scheme.
Typical Activities/Responsibilities will include:
• Responding to enquiries from other areas of the business and from customers
• Identifying, ordering and distributing parts correctly and efficiently
• Ensuring all enquiries are responded to in a timely manner (calls answered, queries followed up)
• Working with the rest of the parts team to make the department presentable and well organised.
Skills and Personal Qualities:
• Good organisational skills, time-management and ability to prioritise
• Good IT skills, to include internet-based parts portals and email plus navigation of Ibcos Gold
(training will be provided where necessary)
• Good numeracy and literacy
• Attention to detail in all respects of the role
• A positive and ‘can do’ attitude – must look for ways to resolve difficulties effectually
• Ability to follow instructions from management
• Aptitude to ascertain the specific requirements of customers and colleagues then act upon
them appropriately to arrive at the right outcome
• Polite manners and cooperativeness at all times
• An understanding of the industry we work in, recognition of the urgency associated with
agriculture and the flexibility that is necessary to deliver excellent service
• Presentable appearance at all times
• Assist the manager and parts team to deliver manufacturer targets
• Ensure that customers’ expectations are surpassed by the service that you deliver
• Upsell to maximise every sales opportunity that comes your way
The position will be full-time (Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm, and some Saturdays 8am - 12 noon) based at our Foxholes depot, between Driffield and Scarborough. Remuneration will depend on skills and experience but will be very competitive for the right candidate.
To apply (or request more info) please email your CV along with a covering email to firstname.lastname@example.org
SIMPLY GIVE US A CALL ON:
+44 (0)1262 470221
+44 (0)1757 249799